Pepper Money Shout Out Terms & Conditions
The following Pepper Money Shout Out Awards Terms & Conditions (“Terms & Conditions”) contain information regarding the Pepper Money Shout Out Campaign (“Campaign”), which is an award opportunity that is open to nominations from individuals, not for profit community groups, organisations and sporting clubs (“Nominator”) wishing to nominate an individual, not for profit community groups, organisations or sporting clubs (“Nominee”) for a Pepper Money Shout Out Award.
Conditions of entry
- By making a nomination, the Nominator acknowledges and confirms that they have read, understood, and agree to these Terms & Conditions.
- By accepting a Pepper Money Shout Out Award, the Nominee acknowledges and confirms that they have read, understood, and agree to these Terms & Conditions.
- Any nomination not complying with these Terms & Conditions is invalid.
- The Campaign is run by Pepper Money Limited (ABN 55 094 317 665) Level 27, 177 Pacific Highway, North Sydney NSW 2060, Australia (“Promoter”).
- The Campaign commences at 12 noon AEST on 28th of March 2022 and closes at 12 noon AEST on the 1st of December 2022 (“Campaign Period”). Nominations will only be accepted during the Campaign Period.
- Nominations must be made through www.pepper.com.au/shoutout or selected media partners. Incomplete, incorrect, or inaccurate nominations will not be accepted.
Who can be a Nominator?
- Only individuals (Australian residents over the age of 18 years old), community groups, organisations and sporting clubs can nominate an individual for a Pepper Money Shout Out Award.
Who cannot be a Nominee?
- The following cannot be nominated for a Shout Out Award:
- For-profit applicants;
- Religious and political organisations;
- Community groups, organisations or sporting clubs experiencing financial hardship as a result of inappropriate financial management practices;
- Organisations or groups whose planned activities could be potentially contentious or hazardous such as gambling, alcohol, smoking or drug related activities;
- Employees of the Promoter including management, directors and contractors of the Promoter, it’s related entities and those of any other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Campaign.
How to enter a nomination (“Eligible Entry”)
- To nominate someone for a Pepper Money Shout Out Award, Nominators must, within the Campaign Period:
- complete the online nomination form at www.pepper.com.au/shoutout (please note, to apply online you will need an email address), or through selected media partners;
- provide all the information requested;
- address all key eligibility criteria; and
- include all necessary attachments (where relevant).
- Only one Nominee may be submitted per Eligible Entry. If a Nominator wishes to nominate a second Nominee, you must submit another entry.
- When making an Eligible Entry the Nominator must ensure that the Eligible Entry will not:
- feature or use any images or words that contain nudity or are in any way untrue, misleading, distasteful, blasphemous, obscene, libellous, defamatory, indecent, harassing or threatening; and
- will not contain any computer virus or other material that may be harmful to the Promoter’s computer systems.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person who tampers or impairs or attempts to tamper with or impair the nomination process in any way.
The Nominator and Nominee’s responsibilities
- The Nominator is responsible for the legality and authenticity of the nomination submitted under the Campaign.
- The Nominator cannot provide false or misleading information when making the nomination and submitting an Eligible Entry including (but not limited to) contact information or identifying details of the Nominator or Nominee, or impersonate any person or organisation to mislead the Promoter.
- The Nominator and Nominee grant non-exclusive and non-revocable permission to the Promoter, the Campaign organisers, sponsors and any members of the press and media to use your name, your image and the Eligible Entry submitted, for producing and marketing the Campaign. Example usages include articles in newspapers, magazines, websites, social media posts, blogs, the community section of our website, printed materials at our awards ceremonies, prints at exhibitions specifically related to the awards, projected and on-screen visuals at our ceremonies, videos and photos displaying winners, case studies, books and presentations related to the Campaign.
- The Nominator and Nominee acknowledge that all nominations become and remain the property of the Promoter, who may publish or cause to be published the Nominator’s and Nominee’s name and nomination for any commercial purpose, including future promotional marketing and publicity purposes. The Nominator and Nominee consent to having their name and the content of the nomination published by the Promoter online, via social media or any other medium.
- The Nominator confirms that the nomination does not include or make reference to the intellectual property rights of any person including but not limited to any visible logos, drawings, trademarks, copyrighted material that identifies a brand or other third party materials, unless the nomination is submitted with the written consent of the owner of the applicable intellectual property rights. Failure to do so may, in the Promoter’s sole absolute discretion, result in the nomination being invalid.
- The Nominator will bear any costs associated with making the Eligible Entry.
How nominations are assessed
- All nominations will be reviewed and assessed by a panel consisting of representatives from Pepper Money, String Theory with regard to the Key Consideration Criteria.
- Assessment of nominations and any decision to approve awards are matters for the Panel in its absolute discretion. The decision of the Panel is final.
- All nominations will be reviewed within 30 days of receipt to ensure they are eligible for consideration.
- Each Eligible Entry will be assessed at the end of each Calendar month and Nominators and Nominees will be notified via email or phone within 90 days of the Panel decision.
- The Panel may seek further information from Nominators if required.
Key Consideration Criteria
- All Nominators are required to demonstrate in their nomination how the Nominee has gone out of their way to help others, in ways large or small, and thereby made a meaningful difference to the person(s) they have helped.
- Special consideration will be given to an activity or initiative a Nominee has been engaged in that:
- Enhances physical health, mental wellbeing and/or social connectivity of others;
- Increases participation opportunities for others;
- Has supported underserved communities (such as young girls/women, people with disabilities, culturally & linguistically diverse people, Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander community, LGBTQI+ community, individuals/families facing financial hardship).
Pepper Money Shout Out Awards
- The Promoter may require winning Nominees to promptly provide identification and complete due diligence which may include (without limitation) proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency (to the Promoter’s satisfaction, at its sole discretion) in order to confirm the Nominee’ identity, age, residential address, eligibility to receive the Pepper Money Shout Out Award under these Terms & Conditions prior to giving the Nominee the Pepper Money Shout Out Award.
- If any Nominee is under the age of 18, a Pepper Money Shout Out Award will only be given to the Nominee with the full consent of their parent or guardian.
- If any Nominee is not able or chooses not to accept their Pepper Money Shout Out Award, the Promoter may select further winning nominations subject to any written directions given under applicable trade promotion laws and regulations.
- The Promoter’s decision regarding winning nominations and Nominees will be final, and no correspondence regarding that decision will be entered into.
- Pepper Money Shout Out Awards are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The Nominees must accept the Pepper Money Shout Out Award ‘as is’ and acknowledge that the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the being awarded the Pepper Money Shout Out Award and any associated prizes or benefits. The winning Nominee should seek advice from the Australian Tax Office or their own taxation adviser or independent financial adviser.
- Upon acceptance of the Pepper Money Shout Out Award by the winning Nominee, the Promoter will arrange for delivery of the Pepper Money Shout Out Award within Australia.
- The Promoter will use its best endeavours to provide the Pepper Money Shout Out Awards offered. If the Pepper Money Shout Out Awards become unavailable for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a particular prize, benefit or item for another prize, benefit, or item of an equivalent value subject to any written directions given under applicable trade promotion laws and regulations.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winning Nominee does not accept the Pepper Money Shout Out Award (or any component of the Pepper Money Shout Out Award) within the time provided by the Promoter, the Pepper Money Shout Out Award will be forfeited by that winning Nominee and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the Pepper Money Shout Out Award.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, or misdirected nomination. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of a nomination and to disqualify any entry that does not meet these Terms & Conditions.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its related entities and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents, will not be liable for any personal injury, loss, death, damage or indirect or consequential damage of any nature whether in contract, tort including negligence or otherwise caused by acceptance of these Terms & Conditions or in connection with the Pepper Money Shout Out Awards or the Campaign.
- If requested by the Promoter, any winning Nominee must sign an indemnity and exclusion of liability form provided by the Promoter prior to receiving the Pepper Money Shout Out Award.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or any website, or any combination thereof (including, but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this Promotion.
- The Nominator must ensure that any other person whose personal details have been provided by the Nominator to the Promoter for the purposes of the nomination has given their implied or express consent for their details to be provided to the Promoter.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or withdraw the Campaign, these Terms & Conditions and the Pepper Money Shout Out Awards without notice.
- The Promoter makes no warranties or representations about the Pepper Money Shout Out Awards and any related prizes, benefits or items. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the quality or fitness for purpose any Pepper Money Shout Out Award or any related prizes, benefits or items, or the failure of such to be of merchantable quality. If liability under terms implied cannot be excluded, the liability of the Promoter is limited to re-supplying the relevant prize, benefit or item or paying for the cost of replacing them.
- The Promoter, in its sole discretion, is able to waive one or more of the conditions set out in these Terms & Conditions.
- All nominations submitted will not be returned to the Nominator in any format. For any information regarding entry process, submitting a nomination, timing or any technical issues regarding the website, please contact us.
Further Assistance/ Questions
- For further assistance or additional questions, please send an email to email@example.com